- Getting started with Algorithmic Trading using ready-made formula and the ability to utilize them.
- Create smarter robots that can make their own judgments.
- To be able to calibrate systems using the incremental algorithmic trading approach by breaking them into portions.
- Being able to build robots in a short period of time with only a few hundred simulations.
- Strengthening the system with patches before problems arise.
- Being able to create robots that will function effectively in the future using conjugates rather than random parameters.
15 chapters15 videos6 hour 11 minute total time
- Indicator Optimization24:34
Setup of the System
- Setup of the System21:26
Structural Setup of the System and Conjugates
- Structural Setup of the System and Conjugates44:32
The Patchwork of the System and Consequences
- The Patchwork of the System and Consequences34:43
If-Condition Structure of the System
- If-Condition Structure of the System25:11
Gradual Testing Structure
- Gradual Testing Structure01:02:17
Extra: Algorithmic Trading in Bull and Bear Markets
- Extra: Algorithmic Trading in Bull and Bear Markets10:44
Long Position in Bull and Bear Markets
- Long Position in Bull and Bear Markets30:52
Short Position in Bull and Bear Markets
- Short Position in Bull and Bear Markets28:04
Revisions of the Systems
- Revisions of the Systems20:30
Details and Settings
- Details and Settings17:59
Extra: Interpreting Test Results in Algorithmic Trading
- Extra: Interpreting Test Results in Algorithmic Trading16:40
Extra: Creating and Utilizing Different Conjugate Patterns
- Extra: Creating and Utilizing Different Conjugate Patterns22:12
- Final Remarks04:52