- The investor will learn when to enter and when to exit the market.
- What it means to look at the big picture rather than the small and tedious trades.
- Being involved in high-yielding moves through trend analysis.
- Staying calm in fluctuations with a wider and tactical perspective.
- To be able to make unambiguous assessments utilizing basic and numbered indicators.
- Understanding and accurately reading candlesticks.
- Performing trend analysis to detect the end or beginning of a trend.
Mathematical Engineer and Financial Analyst
7 chapters21 videos5 hour 10 minute total time
Technical Chart Types
- What is Technical Analysis?09:46
- Technical Analysis Types03:43
- Upward Trend21:08
- Downward Trend10:30
- Horizontal Trend17:53
- Moving Averages29:11
MACD and RSI Indicators
- Dancing with MACD14:45
- MACD Synchronization with Stock Price and Examples22:52
- Dancing with RSI22:51
- Small Picture or Big Picture?11:09
Candlestick Chart Patterns
- Candlestick Chart Patterns05:33
- Candlestick Charts and Single Candlestick Patterns17:21
- Single Candlestick Pattern Practices24:47
- Multiple Formations: Harami Pattern26:59
- Engulfing Pattern07:12
- Delen Formasyon11:01
- Morning Star Pattern and The Evening Star Pattern15:54
- Double Down and Double Top07:25
- Closing Remark07:13
To Be an Investor in the Stock Market and the Vital Significance of Education
Tuncay Turşucu · Basic
Complete Fundamental Analysis and Valuation for Investors
Tuncay Turşucu · Comprehensive